Saturday, June 15, 2013

Love It Here!

The plane rides were rough but we finally made it and can I just say this place is like nothing I have ever seen. Its so green and the people here are so nice. It's kinda of funny to see the different reactions to people when they all of us. We got to go do service at the schools we will be working at and got to meet some of the kids. They were shy at first but after 5 minutes they would not let me go! They are so cute and the happiest little kids and sad to say that I think 9 year old kids work hardier than I do... They spoiled us so much with food, cute crafts they made us, and even fanned us because we were all covered in sweat and they never seem to. At the school I went to, we planted a garden by the school. They thought it was funny to chase me with worms. I have seen so much and I love everything about this place (except all the creatures.) I'm doing more than great and so happy here!

Megan Poulson

No comments:

Post a Comment